FARMACOPEA EUROPEA 11th Edition
The British Pharmacopoeia is the main source of official quality standards for medicines and their ingredients in the United Kingdom. The Pharmacopoeia standards provide the scientific basis for the quality control of a product throughout its life cycle, supporting and unifying the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare systems.
The new edition was published on 1 August 2022 and will be effective from January 2023. With this new publication the British Pharmacopoeia will continue to be updated and modernised to meet the needs of users.
In addition to all European Pharmacopoeia and Veterinary BP texts, the new edition of BP 2023 also includes:
- 23 new BP monographs, 59 new Ph. Eur. monographs, and
- 151 modified BP monographs.
- All monographs of the Ph. Eur. 10th edition modified by supplements 10.1 to 10.8 are included.
- Eur. 11th edition as modified by supplements 11.1 and 11.2 are included as online product updates and will be available for download during the year.
- The BPCRS updates correspond with BP 2023 to ensure that you remain compliant.
To remain compliant buy the new UK Pharmacopoeia 2023 now. Please note that this replaces the old 2022 version. If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org