- (S)-benzyl [1-benzyl-3-chloro-2-oxopropyl]carbamate
- Benzyl (4-Chloro-3-Oxo-1-Phenylbutan-2-Yl)Carbamate
- Carbamic acid, N-[(1S)-3-chloro-2-oxo-1-(phenylmethyl)propyl]-, phenylmethyl ester
- Carbamic acid, [(1S)-3-chloro-2-oxo-1-(phenylmethyl)propyl]-, phenylmethyl ester
- Carbamic acid, [3-chloro-2-oxo-1-(phenylmethyl)propyl]-, phenylmethyl ester, (S)-
- Carbamic acid, [α-(chloroacetyl)phenethyl]-, benzyl ester, <span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-
- NSC 251810
- See more synonyms
- benzyl [(2S)-4-chloro-3-oxo-1-phenylbutan-2-yl]carbamate
Z-Phe-CMK (ZPCK), an active site-specific inhibitor for the study of enzymes. ZPCK has been shown to inhibit both peptidase and esterase activities of carboxypeptidase Y from baker's yeast.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4007012 Z-Phe-chloromethylketone
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.