- Natriureticfactor-32 (human brain clone lhBNP57)
- 1,2-Dithia-5,8,11,14,17,20,23,26,29,32,35,38,41,44,47,50-hexadecaazacyclotripentacontane,cyclic peptide deriv.
- 1: PN:US6028055 SEQID: 1 claimed protein
- 6: PN:US20090011997 SEQID: 4 claimed protein
- 83: PN: US20080153747 SEQID: 83 claimedprotein
- Human brain natriuretic factor-32
- Human brain natriuretic peptide-32
- L-Histidine,L-seryl-L-prolyl-L-lysyl-L-methionyl-L-valyl-L-glutaminylglycyl-L-serylglycyl-L-cysteinyl-L-phenylalanylglycyl-L-arginyl-L-lysyl-L-methionyl-L-a-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-isoleucyl-L-seryl-L-seryl-L-seryl-L-serylglycyl-L-leucylglycyl-L-cysteinyl-L-lysyl-L-valyl-L-leucyl-L-arginyl-L-arginyl-,cyclic (10?
- See more synonyms
- Natriureticpeptide type-B
The secretion of the cardiac hormone BNP-32 is increased considerably in patients with congestive heart failure, successful medical treatment of this condition will result in a decrease. Yandle et al. described a method for determining hBNP in human plasma. Effects of hBNP infusion in humans have been described by Holmes et al and La Villa et al. BNP is an important biomarker in the diagnosis of heart diseases. Additionally, BNP-32 may act as a neuropeptide. BNP-32 exerts strong lipolytic effects in humans.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4016567 BNP-32 (human)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.