- 1,2,3-Benzotriazin-4(3H)-one, 3-[(diethoxyphosphinyl)oxy]-
- 3-(Diethoxyphosphoryloxy)-1,2,3-benzotriazin-4(3H)-one (DEPBT)
- Diethyl 3,4-Dihydro-4-Oxo-1,2,3-Benzotriazin-3-Yl Phosphate
- Diethyl 4-oxo-1,2,3-benzotriazin-3-yl phosphate
- See more synonyms
- Phosphoric acid, diethyl 4-oxo-1,2,3-benzotriazin-3-yl ester
DEPBT, a crystalline phosphonium-type coupling reagent, mediates amide bond formation with a remarkable resistance to racemization. Thus, DEPBT is an excellent activation reagent for coupling the racemization-prone Fmoc-His(Trt)-OH. The use of DEPBT permitted the total synthesis of the antiviral peptide antibiotic feglymycin, which contains a high proportion of ring-substituted phenylglycines.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4029249 DEPBT
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.