H-α-Difluoro-Me-DL-Orn-OH · HCl · H₂O
- Eflornithine · HCl · H₂O, DFMO · HCl · H₂O, α-Difluoromethylornithine · HCl · H₂O
- 2,5-Diamino-2-(Difluoromethyl)Pentanoic Acid
- 2,5-Diamino-2-(difluoromethyl)pentanoic acid hydrate hydrochloride
- <span class="text-smallcaps">DL</span>-Ornithine, 2-(difluoromethyl)-, monohydrochloride, monohydrate
- DFMO Eflornithine
- DMFO HCl
- Eflornithine hydrochloride monohydrate
- Ornithine, 2-(difluoromethyl)-, hydrochloride, hydrate (1:1:1)
- Ornithine, 2-(difluoromethyl)-, monohydrochloride, monohydrate
- See more synonyms
a-Difluoromethylornithine is a suicide inhibitor of ornithine decarboxylase. Initially developed for cancer treatment, eflornithine was found to be very efficient against trypanosomiasis. The ornithine derivative also found use in cosmetics, eflornithine-containing creams allow to reduce excessive hair growth (hirsutism). CAS Number (net): 67037-37-0, (hydrochloride): 68278-23-9.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4030547 H-α-Difluoro-Me-DL-Orn-OH · HCl · H₂O
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.