Peptide YY (3-36) (canine, mouse, porcine, rat)
- PYY (3-36) (canine, mouse, porcine, rat)
- Peptide Yy (3-36), Porcine
- Peptide Yy (3-36), Human, Synthetic >97%
- Peptide Yy Fragment 3-36 Human
- Peptide YY (3-36) (porcine, rat)
- M.W. 3980.44 C176H272N52O54
Peptide YY (3-36) and peptide YY are both synthesized by the gastrointestinal tract and released into the circulation after a meal. Peptide YY (3-36) is a Y2 receptor subtype agonist, whereas peptide YY is non-selective for Y1 and Y2 receptor subtypes. It has been suggested that Y1 and Y2 receptor subtype binding affinities depend on their secondary and tertiary solution state structures.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4044052 Peptide YY (3-36) (canine, mouse, porcine, rat)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.