The AquaClean is a microbicide additive for stainless steel thermostatic baths. It prevents the growth of bacteria, algae, fungi and also the precipitation of inorganic salts.
- Microbicide water-soluble additive.
- It inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae, fungi and inorganic precipitations.
- AquaClean is blue in colour and bacterial contamination is indicated by discoloration of the fluid.
- They do not contain aldehydes and acids.
- Its active ingredients are not volatile.
- This additive does not invade the cell cultures through the air.
Application in thermostatic baths:
- Add 5 ml of AquaClean to 1 liter thermostatic fluid bath.
- Renew fluid and additive every 4 weeks.
- If the blue color fades replace fluid as soon as possible.
- This product supports the accumulated water additives within the cell culture incubator.