β-Endorphin (30-31) (bovine, camel, mouse, ovine)
- β-Lipotropin (90-91)
- (2S)-2-(2-Aminoacetamido)-4-carbamoylbutanoic acid
- (S)-5-Amino-2-(2-aminoacetamido)-5-oxopentanoic acid
- 105: PN: EP2161028 PAGE: 10 claimed protein
- 143: PN: US20130123467 SEQID: 172 claimed protein
- 15: PN: WO2021055880 SEQID: 16 claimed protein
- 23: PN: WO2020009548 SEQID: 23 claimed protein
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-Glutamine, N<sup>2</sup>-glycyl-
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-Glutamine, glycyl-
- See more synonyms
- Glutamine, N<sup>2</sup>-glycyl-, <span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-
- Glycyl-<span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-glutamine
The dipeptide Gly-Gln, which is naturally derived from the posttranslational processing of b-endorphin, exhibited an inhibitory action on cell firing when applied iontophoretically to brainstem neurons in the rat. Moreover, it seems to be a neurotrophic regulator of acetylcholinesterase in the mammalian sympathetic ganglion. Gly-Gln suppressed morphine withdrawal symptoms in rats. As Ala-Gln, Gly-Gln has found use as a Gln source in parenteral nutrition.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4001242 β-Endorphin (30-31) (bovine, camel, mouse, ovine)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.