- fMLF, fMLP
- 3: PN: WO2010089019 PAGE: 22 claimed protein
- 4-(2-Aminoethyl)Phenol Hydrochloride (1:1)
- 4-Hydroxy-phenethylamine hydrochloride
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-Phenylalanine, N-[N-(N-formyl-<smallcap>L</smallcap>-methionyl)-<smallcap>L</span>-leucyl]-
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-Phenylalanine, N-formyl-<smallcap>L</smallcap>-methionyl-<smallcap>L</span>-leucyl-
- N-Formyl-<span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-methionyl-<smallcap>L</smallcap>-leucyl-<smallcap>L</span>-phenylalanine
- See more synonyms
- NSC 350593
There is evidence that pretreatment of human polymorphonuclear neutrophils (PMN) with fMLF results in the inhibition of TNF-a secretion, which indicates that this typical proinflammatory agent could play, at least at determined conditions, an antiinflammatory role.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4001509 For-Met-Leu-Phe-OH
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.