- (2R,3R)-2-Amino-3-hydroxybutanoic acid
- (2R,3R)-3-Hydroxy-2-aminobutanoic acid
- (2R,3S)-2-Amino-3-hydroxybutyric acid~H-D-Thr-OH
- <span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-Allothreonine
- <span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-allo-Threonine
- Allothreonine, <span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-
- See more synonyms
- NSC 206267
D-aThr is a constituent of the marine cytotoxic depsipeptide kahalalide F, which showed a remarkable antitumoral activity.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4008353 H-D-allo-Thr-OH
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.