- BNHS, Biotin-NHS
- 1H-Thieno[3,4-d]imidazole, 2,5-pyrrolidinedione deriv.
- 1H-Thieno[3,4-d]imidazole-4-pentanoic acid, hexahydro-2-oxo-, 2,5-dioxo-1-pyrrolidinyl ester, (3aS,4S,6aR)-
- 2,5-Pyrrolidinedione, 1-[[5-(hexahydro-2-oxo-1H-thieno[3,4-d]imidazol-4-yl)-1-oxopentyl]oxy]-, [3aS-(3aα,4β,6aα)]-
- 2,5-Pyrrolidinedione, 1-[[5-[(3aS,4S,6aR)-hexahydro-2-oxo-1H-thieno[3,4-d]imidazol-4-yl]-1-oxopentyl]oxy]-
- <span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-Biotin N-hydroxysuccinimide ester
- See more synonyms
- Biotin N-hydroxysuccinimide
- Biotin N-hydroxysuccinimidyl ester
- Biotin NHS ester
- Biotin succinimidyl ester
- EZ-Link NHS-Biotin
- N-Succinimidyl <span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-biotinate
- NHS Biotin
- NSC 345668
The activated biotin derivative Biotin-OSu is used for labeling the amino groups of amino acids, peptides, and proteins. When conducting the biotinylation at pH 6.5, N-terminal amino groups can be selectively tagged in the presence of lysine.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4014225 D-Biotinyl-OSu
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.