- 1(2H)-Quinolinecarboxylic acid, 2-ethoxy-, ethyl ester
- 1,2-Dihydro-2-ethoxy-1-quinolinecarboxylic acid e
- 2-Ethoxy-1(2H)-quinolinecarboxylic acid ethyl ester
- Ethyl 1,2-dihydro-2-ethoxy-1-quinolinecarboxylate
- Ethyl 2-ethoxy-1(2H)-quinolinecarboxylate
- See more synonyms
- NSC 147831
- ethyl (2R)-2-ethoxyquinoline-1(2H)-carboxylate
- ethyl (2S)-2-ethoxyquinoline-1(2H)-carboxylate
- ethyl 2-ethoxyquinoline-1(2H)-carboxylate
- ethyl N-(2-ethoxy-1,2-dihydroquinoline)carboxylate
EEDQ permits the coupling of acylamino acids with amino acid esters in high yield without concomitant racemization. In a study aiming at the optimization of the coupling of 3,5-dinitrobenzoyl-Leu to 3-aminopropyl-silica (Yang et al.) significant levels of racemization were observed with all the tested coupling reagents except for EEDQ .
Technical inquiry about: 01-4015690 EEDQ
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.