- 205: PN: EP2161028 PAGE: 11 claimed protein
- 21: PN: WO2020097235 SEQID: 250 claimed protein
- 3-4-Substance P
- 37: PN: WO2005081628 SEQID: 1037 claimed protein
- 53: PN: WO2014102101 SEQID: 353 claimed protein
- 53: PN: WO2014102104 SEQID: 152 claimed protein
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-Lysyl-<smallcap>L</span>-proline
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-Proline, 1-<smallcap>L</span>-lysyl-
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-Proline, <smallcap>L</span>-lysyl-
- L-Proline, 1-L-lysyl-
- See more synonyms
- Proline, 1-<span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-lysyl-
- Substance P<sub>3-4</sub>
This dipeptide has the potential as a very promising healing agent in ulcer therapy. Daily oral applications to rats accelerated ulcer healing as well by stimulation of angiogenesis as by good mucous regeneration. In mice, a single administration stimulated granulation tissue production.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4016384 H-Lys-Pro-OH
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.