Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein (35-55) (mouse, rat)
- MOG (35-55) (rat, mouse)
- H-Met-Glu-Val-Gly-Trp-Tyr-Arg-Ser-Pro-Phe-Ser-Arg-Val-Val-His-Leu-Tyr-Arg-Asn-Gly-Lys-Oh (Mouse, Rat)
- Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Peptide (35-55) (rat, mouse)
- Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Peptide Fragment 35-55 Rat, Mouse
- Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein (35-55) (Mouse, Rat)
- Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein (35-55), Rat
MOG peptide (35-55) is highly encephalitogenic and can induce strong T and B cell responses. A single injection of this peptide produces a relapsing-remitting neurologic disease with extensive plaque-like demyelination. Because of the clinical, histopathologic, and immunologic similarities with multiple sclerosis (MS), this MOG-induced demyelinating encephalomyelitis may serve as a model for investigating MS.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4028291 Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein (35-55) (mouse, rat)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.