Galanin-Like Peptide (human)
- GALP (human)
- 17: PN:WO0177166 SEQID: 16 claimed protein
- 3: PN: JP2000270871 SEQID: 3 claimedprotein
- GALP (galanin-like peptide) (human hypothalamus)
- PN: WO9948920 SEQID:34 claimed protein
- Protein (human 60-amino acid)
- Protein GALP (human clonepGR2HL14)
- Galanin-Like Peptide (Human)
Galanin-like peptide (GALP) is a 60 amino acid neuropeptide first isolated from the porcine hypothalamus and subsequently also identified in rats and humans. GALP exhibits a higher affinity (~18-fold) for the GALR2 receptor compared to the GALR1 receptor, whereas galanin is relatively non-selective. Investigations of the physiological role of GALP revealed that GALP induces food intake with a ten times higher orexigenic activity than galanin. Furthermore, GALP could affect the emotional state in the CNS. Therefore, GALP represents an orexigenic and anxiogenic peptide.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4044537 Galanin-Like Peptide (human)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.