C-Peptide 1 (rat)
- Insulin 1 Precursor (57-87) (rat)
- 17: PN:WO2008118387 SEQID: 17 unclaimed protein
- 4: PN: WO2008118390 SEQID: 17unclaimed protein
- L-Glutamine, L-a-glutamyl-L-valyl-L-a-glutamyl-L-a-aspartyl-L-prolyl-L-glutaminyl-L-valyl-L-prolyl-L-glutaminyl-L-leucyl-L-a-glutamyl-L-leucylglycylglycylglycyl-L-prolyl-L-a-glutamyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-a-aspartyl-L-leucyl-L-glutaminyl-L-threonyl-L-leucyl-L-alanyl-L-leucyl-L-a-glutamyl-L-valyl-L-alanyl-L-arginyl-
- Rat C-peptide I
- Rat proinsulin C-peptide I
- Rat proinsulin I C-peptide
- C-Peptide 1 (Rat)
Studies of the cellular effects of C-peptide have shown that it binds specifically in a nanomolar concentration range to a G-protein coupled membrane receptor, with subsequent activation of Ca2+-dependent intracellular signaling pathways. This resulted in stimulation of both Na+-K+-ATPase, and endothelial nitric oxide synthase activities. Administration of C-peptide to streptozotocin induced diabetic rats elicited a substantial increase in whole-body glucose turnover.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4045921 C-Peptide 1 (rat)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.