- a-MSH (Dicentrarchus labrax)
- a-MSH (Mytilus edulis)
- a-MSH (Rana catesbeiana)
- a-MSH (chicken)
- a-MSH A (Oncorhynchus mykissreduced)
- a-Melanocyte-stimulating hormone(porcine pituitary gland anterior/intermediate lobe)
- a-Melanotropin (Dicentrarchuslabrax)
- a-Melanotropin (Mytilus edulis)
- See more synonyms
- a-Melanotropin (Rana catesbeiana)
- a-melanotropin (Danio rerio genePOMC)
ACTH (1-14) is a fragment of the ACTH hormone, which stimulates the adrenal cortex and the secretion of glucocorticoids such as cortisol. ACTH (1-14) is an agonist of the melanocortin-1 and 3 receptor (K1 = 0.836 ± 0.33 and 48,3 ± 9,0 nmol/L respectively).
Technical inquiry about: 01-4095839 ACTH (1-14)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.