European Pharmacopoeia Reagent Coloration - Primary Solution Red
- Cobalt (Ii) Chloride
- Cobalt Chloride
- Cobalt Dichloride
- Cobalt chloride (CoCl2)
- Cobalt chloride (CoCl<sub>2</sub>)
- Cobalt chloride (ous)
- Cobalt dichloride (CoCl2)
- Cobalt dichloride (CoCl<sub>2</sub>)
- Cobalt muriate
- Cobalt(2+) Dichloride
- See more synonyms
- Cobalt(2+) chloride
- Cobaltous chloride anhydrous
- Cobaltous dichloride
- Dichlorure de cobalt
- Dicloruro De Cobalto
- Nsc 51149
Reagecon's Red Primary Colour Solution is formulated as a reference solution for the examination of the degree of colouration of liquids in accordance with the European Pharmacopoeia Chapter 2.2.2. The solution may be used as a Primary Colour Solution on its own or as a Standard Colour Solution if used in combination with other Primary Colour Solutions.
- This Primary Colour Solution is a ready to use coloration standard presented in high quality, tamper evident bottles for use as a calibration and/or quality control standard. It is prepared with Cobalt Chloride, Hydrochloric Acid and Water.
- Concentration verified using a high performance spectrophotometer.
- This Primary Colour Solution can be combined in precise ratios to form the Standard Colour Solutions
Technical inquiry about: 07-EPRS01 European Pharmacopoeia Reagent Coloration - Primary Solution Red
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.