European Pharmacopoeia 11th Edition (11.0-11.1-11.2) - Package (online Version + Book) - English
- European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) 10th EditionEuropean Pharmacopeia
The European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) is a single reference work for the quality control of medicines. The official standards it contains provide a scientific basis for quality control during the entire life cycle of a product.
These standards are legally binding - as laid down in the Council of Europe Convention on the Elaboration of a European Pharmacopoeia and in EU and national pharmaceutical legislation. Ph. Eur. quality standards become mandatory on the same date in all States Parties to the convention.
The 11th Edition at a glance
• Legally binding in 39 European countries and applied in more than 120 countries worldwide.
• Provides new and revised texts.
• Delivers crucial information for European markets earlier than any other Pharmacopoeia.
• The 10th Edition (including Supplement 10.5) contains 2447 monographs (including dosage forms), 378 general texts (including general monographs and methods of analysis) and about 2800 descriptions of reagents.
Initial release and updates
The 11th Edition of the Ph. Eur. was released in July 2022 and will be updated with eight periodic supplements over the following three years (11.1 to 11.8).
Supplement 11.0 published in July 2022,
Supplement 11.1 published in October 2022 and
Supplement 11.2 published in January 2023.
The 11th Edition consists of three initial volumes (11.0) complemented by eight non-cumulative supplements (11.1 to 11.8). For the convenience of users, direct access to complementary information (Knowledge Database) is included for each monograph and general chapter through a data matrix code. Available in either English or French, the print version contains a subscription key (EPID code) that allows access to online archives.
• Completely cumulative versions, bilingual (English and French), with new features and direct access to complementary information (Knowledge Database);
• Access to the European Pharmacopoeia Online website from all recent common operating systems (tablet and smartphone friendly);
• An application fully compatible with recent Windows and Linux operating systems;
• Two installation options for each electronic licence: either individual or shared access (one option to be chosen):
• Individual use: install the application on one computer and on one USB stick, for online or offline use and easy access while on the move or in environments where using the book or the website is not possible or practical;
• Shared use: install the application on one computer or one USB stick, for online or offline use, for example for non-nominative access in university libraries or laboratories.
Technical inquiry about: 41-PUB200458 European Pharmacopoeia 11th Edition (11.0-11.1-11.2) - Package (online Version + Book) - English
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.