- 124: PN: EP2161028 PAGE: 10 claimed protein
- 1714: PN: WO2007124090 PAGE: 83 claimed protein
- 177: PN: WO2012013136 SEQID: 78 unclaimed protein
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-Arginine, <smallcap>L</span>-tyrosyl-
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-Arginine, N<sup>2</sup>-<smallcap>L</span>-tyrosyl-
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</smallcap>-Tyrosyl-<smallcap>L</span>-arginine
- Arginine, N<sup>2</sup>-tyrosyl-
- Dipeptide 1
The analgesic, opioid dipeptide kyotorphin was first identified in bovine brain. Administered intracisternally to mice, kyotorphin had an analgesic effect which was about 4.2 times more potent than that of Met-enkephalin. Kyotorphin modulates the Na+/Cl-dependant opioid peptide transporter.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4003049 Kyotorphin
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.