- 3-Isoxazolidinone, 4-amino-, (-)-
- 3-Isoxazolidinone, 4-amino-, (4S)-
- 3-Isoxazolidinone, 4-amino-, (S)-
- See more synonyms
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-4-Amino-3-isoxazolidinone
- <span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-Cycloserine
- Cyclo-<span class="text-smallcaps">L</span>-serine
L-Cycloserine regulates sphingolipide metabolism by inhibiting the key enzyme serine palmitoyltransferase. Both cycloserine enantiomers inhibit 3-ketodihydrosphingosine synthetase (EC 18.104.22.168), though the L-form is the more potent inhibitor of the enzyme. Pérez-Sala et al. studied its inhibitory activity on pyruvate metabolism.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4006516 L-Cycloserine
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.