- Phenaceturic acid
- 2-(2-Phenylacetamido)acetic acid
- 2-(Propan-2-Yl)Phenyl 4-Chlorobenzenesulfonate
- 2-[(2-Phenylacetyl)amino]acetic acid
- Glycine, N-(2-phenylacetyl)-
- Glycine, N-(phenylacetyl)-
- See more synonyms
- NSC 408424
- NSC 92778
Urinary phenylacetylglycine (PAG) is a potential biomarker of phospholipidosis.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4016439 Phenylac-Gly-OH
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.