H-Dap-OH · HCl
- alpha,beta-Diaminopropionic acid HCL
- 3-Amino-L-alanine monohydrochloride
- L-3-Aminoalanine hydrochloride
- L(+)-2,3-Diaminopropionic acid HCL
- L(+)-2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride
- L-2,3-Diaminopropionic acid monohydrochloride
- 3-Aminoalanine Hydrochloride (1:1)
- 3-amino-D-alanine hydrochloride
- (S)-(+)-2,3-Diaminopropionic Acid HCL
- See more synonyms
Dap salts are used as growth inhibitors for microorganisms. Dap derivatives occur in plants. The Nb-oxalyl derivative of Dap (b-ODAP, BOAA) which is found in the seeds of the grass pea (Lathyrus sativus), is a strong neurotoxin, whereas the a-isomer is far less toxic.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4019049 H-Dap-OH · HCl
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.