- Buserelin, [DSer(tBu)6, Des-Gly10] LH-RH, Ethyl Amide
- [D-Ser(tert-butyl)6,des-Gly-NH210]-LH-RH ethylamide
- [D-Ser6(t-Bu),de-Gly10-NH2]-LH-RH ethylamide
- 1-9-(D-Ser(t-butyl))6-LH-releasing hormone ethylamide
- 1-9-Luteinizing hormone-releasing factor (swine), 6-[O-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-D-serine]-9-(N-ethyl-L-prolinamide)-
- See more synonyms
- Hoe 766
- Hoe 766A
- Ici 123215
- Luteinizing hormone-releasing factor (pig), 6-[O-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-D-serine]-9-(N-ethyl-L-prolinamide)-10-deglycinamide-
Buserelin is a longer acting synthetic peptide analog of the naturally occurring gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH/LHRH). Substitution of glycine in position 6 by D-serine and that of glycinamide in position 10 by ethylamide, leads to a nonapeptide with a significantly enhanced LHRH effect. The effects of buserelin on follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) release are approximately 20 to 170 times higher than those of natural LHRH. CAS Number (buserelin acetate): 68630-75-1.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4028150 (Des-Gly¹⁰,D-Ser(tBu)⁶,Pro-NHEt⁹)-LHRH
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.