- See more synonyms
- 3-Isoxazolidinone, 4-amino-, (+)-
- 3-Isoxazolidinone, 4-amino-, (4R)-
- 3-Isoxazolidinone, 4-amino-, (R)-
- <span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-4-Amino-3-isoxazolidinone
- <span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-4-Amino-3-isoxazolidone
- <span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-Cycloserine
- Cyclo-<span class="text-smallcaps">D</span>-serine
- D-Cycloserine, Streptomyces Orchidaceus
- Nsc 154851
- Nsc 76029
- Pa 94
Originally, D-cycloserine has been used as an antibiotic in the treatment of tuberculosis. More recently, it has found application in treating anxiety disorders (see the review by S.G.Hofmann et al.). Acting as a partial agonist of the NMDA receptor, the compound reduces neuropathic pain.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4030155 D-Cycloserine
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.