Thr-Ala-Pro-Arg-Atrial Natriuretic Factor (1-28) (human, bovine, porcine)
- Ularitide, Urodilatin, Urodilatin (95-126)
- Anp 95-126
- H-Thr-Ala-Pro-Arg-Ser-Leu-Arg-Arg-Ser-Ser-Cys-Phe-Gly-Gly-Arg-Met-Asp-Arg-Ile-Gly-Ala-Gln-Ser-Gly-Leu-Gly-Cys-Asn-Ser-Phe-Arg-Tyr-OH (Disulfide bond)
- Proatrial natriuretic peptide (95-126)
- Thr-Ala-Pro-Arg-Atrial Natriuretic Factor (1-28) (human)
- Urodilatin (CDD/ANP-95-126)
Urodilatin, a 32 amino acid peptide, has originally been isolated from human urine. It belongs to the family of natriuretic-vasorelaxant peptides earlier found in heart atria. Cedidi et al. showed that urodilatin infusion may represent a concept for the treatment of therapy-resistant acute renal failure after liver transplantation. The use of ularitide is protected by patents. It is sold by Bachem for research purposes only, by expressed permission of Pharis Biotec GmbH, Hannover, Germany (www.pharis-biotec.com).
Technical inquiry about: 01-4030382 Thr-Ala-Pro-Arg-Atrial Natriuretic Factor (1-28) (human, bovine, porcine)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.