(Cys¹⁸)-Atrial Natriuretic Factor (4-18) amide (mouse, rabbit, rat)
- C-ANF (4-23), (Des-Gln¹⁸,des-Ser¹⁹,des-Gly²⁰·²²,des-Leu²¹)-Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (4-23) amide (mouse, rabbit, rat), Des[Gln18, Ser19, Gly20,22, Leu21] ANP (4-23), amide, rat
- C-Anf (4-23) (Rat)
- [Cys18]-Anf (4-18) Amide (Rat)
- (Cys18)-Atrial Natriuretic Factor (4-18) Amide (Rat)
- (Des-Gln18,Des-Ser19,Des-Gly20,22,Des-Leu21)-Atrial Natriuretic Peptide(4-23) Amide (Rat)
- Des[Gln18,Ser19,Gly20,22,Leu21]Anp (4-23), Amide, Rat
C-ANF 4-23 binds with high affinity to approximately 99% of ANF receptors in the isolated perfused rat kidney. It competes effectively with biologically active atrial peptides for binding sites but is devoid of agonist or antagonist action on the generation of cGMP in vascular smooth muscle and endothelial cells in culture.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4030384 (Cys¹⁸)-Atrial Natriuretic Factor (4-18) amide (mouse, rabbit, rat)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.