- 1: PN: WO2007092023 SEQID: 1 claimed protein
- 1: PN: WO2008067833SEQID: 1 claimed protein
- 2: PN: WO0192292 SEQID: 1 claimed protein
- 6: PN:WO2005014032 PAGE: 91 claimed protein
- Ghrelin (human clone CTB-187P1 geneGHRELIN)
- Human acylated ghrelin
- Human ghrelin
Human ghrelin (GHR), the endogenous ligand of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHS-R), potently stimulates GH release. The Ser3 octanoyl ester turned out to be essential for generating this activity. Ghrelin plays an important role in the short-time regulation of appetite and in the long-time regulation of energy balance and glucose homeostasis. A number of studies showed that ghrelin is also involved in the regulation of gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and immune functions as well as in bone metabolism.
Technical inquiry about: 01-4033077 Ghrelin (human)
If you want to request a quotation or place an order, please instead add the desired products to your cart and then request a quotation or order from the cart. It is faster, cheaper, and you will be able to benefit from the available discounts and other advantages.